Friday, June 27, 2008

ABC Tag

Inspired (and tag by Beth) I thought it was time I do this.



A) Attached or single? attached



B) Best friend? Matt and Beth (can I have two? There are just some things one gets that the other doesn't.)



C) Cake or Pie? Do I have to pick? Good cake trumps bad pie, but good pie kicks a dry cake in the rear.



D) Day? Friday, I always look forward to date night and when I worked it seemed like Friday was more laid back because everyone was half checked out for the weekend already. Plus at the last place I worked we spent many a late Friday night calling psych hospitals. Apparently if you are crazy Fridays aren't your favorite day.



E) Essential item? My purse. I feel lost without it. I carry the one Rachel made for me and it is surprisingly roomy. Right now it contains my wallet, a camera, my phone, two packs of tissue, chapstick, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, sunglasses, a pot of bare minerals glee, and it still has room for more.



F) Favorite color? Green



G) Gummy bears or gummy worms? Gummy bears. Especially at Christmas when they carry the red, green, and clear assortment. That way I don't have to pick out the yucky yellow and orange ones.



H) Hometown? North Muskegon, MI



I) Indulgence? Ice Cream. Is it an indulgence if I have it everyday? Okay sometimes I run out and then wish I had it.



J) January or July? July. I like the winter but January is a let down month. You have to clean up Christmas and no more parties or fun earrings to wear. July is a little warm for me, especially here is KS but a swim is better than shoveling a driveway.



K) Kids? One



L) Life is incomplete without? My family.



M) Marriage date? May 31, 2003. No way was I going to be a June bride.



N) Number of siblings? Here we go. One full real sister, three step sisters, two step brothers, and two adopted half brothers. That makes nine of us and I am still the oldest.



O) Oranges or apples? I love the juicy oranges, but I hate dry one and mealy apples.



P) Phobias or fears? I am afraid of the cops. Who knows why. I hate when one drives by me. I am always sure he is looking to give me a ticket. Maybe it comes from the latest ticket where the cop followed me to check my license plate and found out I was 4 days expired.



Q) Quote? This is a new one I wrote in my scriptures a couple of years ago and stumbled onto again. I put it in 3 Nephi 11 (look it up to see why. http://scriptures.lds.org/en/3_ne/11) Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak, courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. Winston Churchill



R) Reason to smile? Aidan



S) Season? Spring



T) Tag? Katie



U) Unknown fact about me? As a teenager I wanted to manage rock bands.



V) Vegetarian or oppressor of animal? I wish I could be a vegetarian. Heck I wish I could get Aidan to eat a vegetable.



W) Worst habit? Picking. I pick my callouses and pimples.



X) X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound. I like to see movement



Y) Your favorite food? My gut reaction is all of them.



Z) Zodiac sign? Taurus

4 comments:

Beth Soelberg said...

Good point about the friends. Sometimes Dan doesn't always understand, especially with anything involving emotions. :)

Leanne said...

Hey, thanks for letting me get to know you better with this one! You wanted to manage rock bands and I wanted to be president of the Def Leppard fan club! hahaha

Heather said...

Hehe. I liked your answers and it was fun to learn more about you. :) And it seems we have a lot in common...

Caity said...

Nice tag. I love to learn more about people. But seriously, oranges to fresh MI apples? :)