Friday, June 20, 2008

And they are alive again

What a rollercoaster sea monkeys have turned out to be. I never emptied their tank hoping that maybe there were a few unhatched eggs in there. Sure shining there were. I hadn't looked at it since I wrote my they're dead post. But today I went to get something off the cabinet they sit on and there they were. Swimming around all different sizes. Probably ten of them happy as can be. So I fed them a little. I think last time I may have over fed them, but I doubt it since they were already dying off on me.

Apparently, their eggs hatch at different rates and these guys were just hold outs. But I tell you the tank was lifeless for days. Just thought I would give you an update. I would give you a picture but they are still too small to see real well with a camera.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

It's a miracle! Weeeeee!

Beth Soelberg said...

Wow. Those are hardy little buggers. You should take a picture, for posterity. And for your blog!

rachel said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of them, since I can't remember what sea monkeys look like. ;)

Caity said...

Freaky little things, but unpredictable! That's kind of fun! I'm glad they're back!