Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sea Monkeys

I just wanted to let you all know that I got sea monkeys. I already love them. I have 8-10 of them. I had some when I was younger. Some friends and I bought some at a slumber party. Each week at church we would hand them off. Well, one week somebodies little sister knocked them over and that was the end of my sea monkeys.

I have them sitting up on a file cabinet and I only let Aidan look at them when I am holding them. I make sure they get sun and that I talk to them each day. Unbelievabley they have two year guarantee. They can grow to be 3/4" long and reproduce. Did you know that the female can reproduce with a male or by herself?

Disappointingly Matt won't look at them. I am so excited and he says "I don't believe they exsist." I am not sure how that works because they are in the tank. I am thinking about ordering the executive tank which apparently looks more grown up. They offer a variety of products. I am not sure all of them work. They have vitamins and emergency medicine (in case the little ones get sick and you can get it to them in time). They have these things called diamonds which they can play with. Do they need to play? Do they play in their natural environment?

The one thing that I don't understand is that you never have to change their water. You have to add more as the water evaporates but never clean it or anything. Matt asked what happens to their poop. I don't know. I would assume they eat it. Which is gross, but who knows.

For more information on my new pets www.sea-monkeys.com

No comments: