Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Naked Problem

Okay, I need all the help of all of you moms out there. Aidan will not keep his clothes on. I thought I had found a solution today with overalls, but no such luck. He figured out how to get out of those too.

Now this would not be a huge problem for me except, the diaper comes off too. Which would not be a huge problem if he would use the toilet. But last night for example I found him with a poopy diaper on the floor and poop in various places throughout the bedrooms. Even the poor Webkinz cat had poop on her butt.

I have no idea why this is happening. Sometimes he needs to use the bathroom, sometimes he just doesn't want clothes on. He likes to lay on my bed and watch TV in the buff. Where did he come from?? I love to cover myself. I think clothes are the best invention ever.

So is there anyone out there who can help me?? When the old folks used to take all of their clothes off we tried the overall thing. With one we even had to do a jumpsuit that fastened in the back. Do they make those in 2T?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

As long as he has on a diaper you'll be mess free- just add duct tape to keep that thing on;) Think of how laundry free your days will be since he's not wearing clothes! ;)

Or go buy him some overalls- little boys look so cute in those anyway!(Farmer pants as Jaleigh would say!) Much harder to get off. :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to make the suggestion of the backward closing clothes too and include some type of comment about how somebody has to sell them to midgets too...

Andrea said...

We had a nurse at work who used to have to duct tape her grandkids diapers on. The thought has crossed my mind. But he figured out how to get the overalls off. He did fine until 6:30 pm today. Yesterday I told him it was a time out if he did it again. I really thought that would work

As for you Amber, should I search backward clothing or midget clothing first?

Leanne said...

Wonder if you could put the overalls on backward???? Hmm. Might be uncomfortable. lol