Saturday, September 13, 2008

Will these sell?





Matt doesn't think these will sell if I list them on Etsy. Now he is a guy and he says if it isn't at Walmart people don't buy it. He also grew up in a home where that was probably true. In our house we had something called a vase (pronounced vawse). Yeah we had fancy stuff. We had stuff just because it added beauty. So to me it isn't that far fetched that someone would buy one of these. I guess I also wonder because I have trouble seeing past their imperfections. I see what I want them to be or even compare them to the real thing. Of course they never match up to those standards. I guess I am asking for a reality check. So here are the pics. If you could let me know if they will sell and at what price point that would be great. Thanks. The flower is about 4 inches and the whole thing is about 8 1/2 inches.

4 comments:

Beth Soelberg said...

It never hurts to try! I think they're beautiful, and probably more beautiful even than the photos. You could try Etsy, too, if you wanted something more specific.

Browse around that website, because I see things on there and I think, "Andrea could SO do that."

Nikki said...

I agree with Beth- it's worth a try. I would have no idea what to charge. I'm not good about that stuff. Looks like alot of work went into those though. Pretty cool

Caity said...

I was really impressed when you showed me them at your house! I'd do some research and see if other people are buying them. If they are, totally sell them! You never know. Plus, people who shop at those on-line things are the people who usually hate Walmart :)

Megan said...

Wow! Those are awesome, Andrea! Go on with your crafty self!