Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aidan loves to sing

I am having a great time with Aidan as his language skills develop. My most favorite part by far is that he loves to sing. He wanders around all day singing songs from Disney movies and Cars. He has very different names for some of the songs but somehow I know what song he wants me to sing. Today the kid started singing "Life is a Highway" during sacrament meeting. I am thankful his speech is not perfectly clear yet. I know the people who sit around us at church get a kick out of him since they do catch some of the things he says during church. Anyway, he does sing church songs. He comes home from nursery with new songs all the time. Just a nod to the music leader and the nursery leader here for teaching him these songs. Today he wanted to do the "here is the church, here is the steeple, open the doors, and see all the people". I didn't know he knew that.



He sings for my mom on the phone. Last night he started singing and reflexivly said "look at me gaga". So since she can't see him singing for her I recorded this little bit for her. Not his best performance. Usually he does the motions from the beginning, but after the fourth try to get him to do it the batteries in the camera died. Technology!! Anyway, I know he loves to watch all of your kids sing and dance so here he is.



HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is too cute for words!!!

Caity said...

THat really is SO cute! Aidan has always been such a doll. How cool that he will burst out into song! Must run in the family :)

Holly said...

Awwww.... Aidan is sweet! Jaleigh sang along and keeps wanting to watch it again, and again, and again.....