Sunday, August 10, 2008

Miracle

Just wanted to let you all know that Savannah has come home. Yes, one month to the day that she was last seen she came home. She was missing her flea collar and had a new family of fleas on her. She was a bag of bones and a patch of fur was missing off the top of her head. No wounds or scares or anything. Can you all believe it? I can't either. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. What a blessing they have been.

Aidan and I were laying in his bed very late last night and she just popped up in the window meowing. I ran out of the bedroom to go open the door and I was screaming "Savannah is home!!" Matt couldn't believe it. He had to come look for himself. At first he said "I don't know if that is Savannah." But then he looked in her sweet little eyes and he knew. So I guess it is time to get her a new name tag and collar.

Just goes to show you that you never know what is going to happen. Oh and that cats have at least nine lives

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad your cat made it back home safely! Sounds like a miracle to me! :)

Beth Soelberg said...

Wow! That is a miracle!

Bennie is a real "cat of the neighborhood" now, but I'd be devastated if he just took off for a month. Glad Savannah's back.

Leanne said...

See?! Miracles DO happen! Yay!

Welcome home Savannah!!!

Caity said...

Oh man Andrea! I am so glad to hear that she is home! I have been so busy with family, I'm sorry I haven't had the time to check your blog, but YAY!