Sunday, March 1, 2009

A couple random pics

So I have a few pics that I need to post just because.

The first is a result of a conversation between my mom and Aidan. She got him a Thomas Valentine card. I mentioned that we would be going to see Thomas in May. She said "Aidan, make sure you take a picture with Thomas". Aidan thought she meant the card. He ran immediately to get both the camera and the card so we could take the picture. He loves to get his picture taken.

Sticking with Aidan, we go to open gym at the community center once a week. Usually it is just Aidan and I. We get to run and play with whatever we want. Aidan has gotten used to having the place to ourselves. A couple of weeks ago we went and a Parents as Teachers group had decided to host their group there. Aidan tried to play some but then decided he didn't like having all of these strangers there. He ran off and hid under a pool table where they store some mats. He told me he needed to "wewrax" (relax). Oh the stress of being 2!

Finally, Matt had to work on Valentine's Day. I told him all I wanted was a heart shaped pizza. I was unaware that Papa John's actually had heart shaped pizzas. What a treat to get for Valentine's Day. Please excuse the grungy PJs and my tire face. By the way, it came with it's own pizza cutter. How cute!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Fun pizza! That Aidan is a cute- and smart kid! WHen the crowds get big I need to we-wax too. Better that than running around screaming at everyone , "Mine!"

Heather said...

What a fun and yummy Valentine's Day surprise! And Aidan is such a cutie! I love his handsome smile!

stacie said...

Aidan is to die for cute. Also, sassy pink fingernails!