Thursday, October 9, 2008

Want a good laugh?

As I have stated before we watch a lot of Disney Channel here at the house. I have to admit that sometimes it is the only thing that is decent to watch on TV. Anyway, they have a new show with the Muppets ( or Muffins as Aidan calls them). This clip is from that show. I have also included the original clip from Camp Rock, just in case you aren't familiar with it. I was only sort of familiar before I saw the Muppet one so I thought I would add it too. Watching the original makes the spoof twice as funny because Beaker is no Joe Jonas.


Can't you just feel excitement of new love?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

We watch a lot of Disney Channel here too.
Gotta love Beaker!!

Leanne said...

I miss the old Muppets show! Even my Dad used to watch it when we were young. It was a fav show for all of us. Good memories.

Heather said...

Hey! I wanted to send you a birth announcement for Ella, but don't have your new address. Could you please email it to me at

heatha101@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Beth Soelberg said...

Yep, the Muppets are SO BETTER than the Jonas Brothers...

I hope they do this proud.

Also - "Only Time Will Tell" by Nelson? Awesome.