Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Korean clothes






I have to post these pictures. My mother-in-law made this outfit for Aidan. That is right she actually knit these all by herself and without mistakes as far as I can tell. She gave them to us on Thanksgiving to keep Aidan warm. Now I was unaware exactly what this was. I ask if it was a snow suit. But apparently it is for wearing around the house. Just a regular outfit. Both Matt and Sarah had them when they were little.

I think Aidan looks adorable in it and it reminds me of outfits I used to see the kids where on MASH. (yes that is all the exposure I have had to the Korean culture) My mother-in-law wanted us to put him in it for church but we thought it a bit to casual. It is a little big on him but my mother-in-law made it so that the pants could easily be rolled up and the waist band is a elastic.

Okay it isn't exactly within my fashion realm (because I am such a fashionista, LOL) but I still think it is amazing that she made this awesome little outfit. If I could make a scarf it would be a great day.

So if any of you want one for your kids let me know. It is incredibly warm and great for hanging out in. She could sell these at craft fairs huh? Plus tell me Aidan is not adorable in it.

5 comments:

Heather said...

What a cool outfit! He looks so cute in it!

Leanne said...

Very adorable. I really like the colors too. Our house has been cold lately, so it would be something I'd put Ava in. In a different, more girlie color that is. Probably just the pants because she wouldn't keep the top on...little topless stripper. hee hee

Nikki said...

looks cozy! does she do adult sizes? :)

Caity said...

He is so cute! It's cool that he has so many connections to his heritage. Man, impressive knitting.

rachel said...

He's soooo cute! And so big, Andrea!